Learn how the EUM Data Room makes document exchange simple, efficient, and secure with Microsoft 365
3-4 PM GMT
3-4 PM NZDT
1-2 PM EDT
Why Sign Up?
- Gain insights into effective and secure cross-tenant document exchange solutions for the insurance, financial, and legal industries
- Understanding the value and capabilities of Data Rooms in enhancing client/stakeholder engagements and data security
- Learn how to maximize your Microsoft 365 investment while addressing external document collaboration needs
Who Should Attend
- Professionals across insurance, mid-size financial institutions, and legal firms
- Also beneficial for compliance managers, information technology teams, and information security teams
- Anyone interested in enhancing their secure document management strategies
President & CEO
Envision IT and Extranet User Manager
Peter is President of Envision IT and Extranet User Manager, a Microsoft Office Apps & Services MVP since 2011, and President of the Toronto SharePoint User Group. He has lead his team at Envision IT in the use and deep customization of Microsoft 365 and Azure for over 10 years. He is well recognized as an evangelist in the Microsoft 365 and Azure community, speaking regularly at user group meetings, conferences, and Microsoft events.
What You'll Learn
Are you facing challenges managing secure document and file exchange within the insurance, financial, or legal sectors? At the end of March we will be delivering a webinar over three time zones that dives into how the EUM Data Room provides a secure, easy-to-use digital resource that allows organizations to exchange documents and data securely in Microsoft 365, tailored to these industries' unique needs.
The webinar is hosted by Peter Carson, a 13-time Office Apps & Services MVP. For the March 21st session he will be joined by the Essential Computing team, our esteemed UK-based partner, who is renowned for providing innovative technology solutions. And on March 26th he will be joined by the Stratos Technology Partners team, a New Zealand-based company delivering custom software and consulting on SharePoint, Power Platform, and Microsoft technologies.
This session will dive into the challenges of using email and third-party tools for sharing sensitive documents. Peter will leverage his extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 security, Entra ID, and external collaboration to illustrate Microsoft 365's advanced security features. He and our partners will also demonstrate how the EUM Data Room allows business users to work with the files they already know. They will also review industry-specific use cases, illustrating how the solution combines intuitive user experience with comprehensive compliance and control.